Best Present

Blaze

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
510
Age
35
Location
Norfolk's Darkness Relem
Occupation
Sailor & Karinin
RPG Name
Dark Blaze
What is the best present you got for CHRISTMAS. For me my best present is a 2007 HOOTERS GIRL CALENDAR who some of the Hooters girls signed.
 
A Nintendo Wii with a Zelda game included is my best present.
 
Any sims and Final Fantasy game for me and a gift card.
 
For this year, the copy of the DVD of The Dark Crystal that my mother gave me. It is my all time favorite movie and I've wanted the DVD for a while now.

Also the bottle of bundaberg rum I'm busy emptying as I type. If there are any typos in my posts today, the rum is the reason, I don't drink a lot or often, but enjoy it when I do :p.

The best present of all time would be Fred. He is a stuffed bear, that unlike a teddy actually looks like a bear, and that my parents gave me in 1977 when I was 13 years old. I still have him, and he is still in pretty good condition, even though his nose is gone thanks to my brothers using him as a football many years ago.
 
i think my best present was my familys love. i dont ask for anything more :)

cough cough.....................................laptop is awesome too though :D
 
Arkacia said:
For this year, the copy of the DVD of The Dark Crystal that my mother gave me. It is my all time favorite movie and I've wanted the DVD for a while now.

<3 omg


Well, the presents so that I've gotten this year (more than expected, really O:(and I hardly recall former presents XD)):

- Money!
- A new bong!!
- A plastic red lightsaber. xD I really love this one, it's gonna break in like a couple of days or something.
- And a couple of 70's punk LP's. ^^
 
Arkacia said:
For this year, the copy of the DVD of The Dark Crystal that my mother gave me. It is my all time favorite movie and I've wanted the DVD for a while now.


I also have to say... OMG! Like, I had nightmares for years about the giant cockroach/bettle-type things that attack the characters when they're taking refuge in the town! That was yearz ago though. Can't remember the last time I had a nightmare about em. :eek:

Avathar said:
A new bong!!

:mad:

*cough oh well, I used to do it, so who am I to judge ya? cough*

Oh well, at least you're productive X D
Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention my fav. present this year! It's a $150 Oriental Chess set I received from my gf. Its got a red/black board with a dragon and phoenix on white's side and two dragons on black's. <3

chess = awesomeness!!!
 
Last edited:
My best gifts this year were the Rurouni Kenshin anime (complete collection, including the OVA,) Evanescence: The Open Door, and the Shadow of the Colossus soundtrack.

I got some other stuff too, but those are the things I'm enjoying the most right now, i guess...
 
i think i beat you all. i got a ps3, call of duty 3, and dark kingdom. i also got the golden coumpus, by pullman, and a large remote controled hummer h2.( i love my famaly!)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top