Best Present

Sorry spec, i didn't see that you got that stuff... well hopefully your holidays will still be good. ^^
Also, I'm going through this phase where lately all I've been playing is chess (and video games), but I'm still no good at it. I play on pogo.com against others, but i always get beaten. -.-
 
reasoniamalive said:
BTW: Anyone here a chess addict? :confused:

:)



xadrez3yf.jpg


^ I got it in Christmas, two years ago.

BTW, Stair, I don't care about what I got for Christmas :p It's not that important for me... I usually receive many things from my parents along the rest of the year...
 
My girfriend got me a HIM dvd with all of their videos(except the ones from darklight if anyone knows what im talking about) and a bunch of live performances. Its cool.
 
My boy friend got me this awesome bracelet for Christmas! I loved it sooo much but stupido me accidently let it slip off of my wrist into a very deep lake... I jumped in after it even though I have aquaphobia... I cried too... *sigh*
 
It'll be ok the bracelet wasnt the real gift it was the love he gave you with it and you still have that.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top