Best Shooter

Who is ur favourite shooter

  • Barret Wallace

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Vincent Valentine

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Irvine Kinneas

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Yuna (ff10-2 version)

    Votes: 1 5.3%

  • Total voters
    19
  • Poll closed .
i chose irvine he's got that whole texan thing goin on. lol
 
Shinra Soldier 1 said:
Oh trigger happy is fun, but imagine having a gatling gun for an arm! I love the way he just pounds away at enemies in the little cinema scenes! I just wonder where he puts the bullets?

Well his biceps are rather large...

just kidding.

I'm tempted to vote for Vincent but when I played through Dirge I felt parts of his story was convoluted, even by Tetsuya Nomura/FFVII standards. (Squall and Seifer could be considered shooters cuz of their Gunblades). I vote for Squall cuz he's actually a lot like me and I still identify with him. That and turning into an electro Frankenstien is slightly wrong. ;) Maybe.
 
I almost feel silly for having to answer this poll.

BARRET.

I don't feel obligated to say why, but here's why; HE KICKS ASS.

Irvine, as much as I liked him in FF8, was a wussy. XP
Vincent...well, there are too many gunner stereotypes like him, so no.
Yuna....I just liked her a whole lot better when she was a summoner. Honestly.

So there you go.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top