Best song

Best song

  • One winged angel (Seraph Sephiroth)

    Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Aeris Theme

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sephiroth Theme

    Votes: 2 9.5%

  • Total voters
    21

SethirothVII

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
May 10, 2006
Messages
130
Age
36
Location
Stafford
Website
www.ix-clan.co.uk
Occupation
Fallen Angel
RPG Name
General Seph
Which do you think is the best song in FFVII i have got it down two the best 3

1. ONE WINGED ANGEL
2. AERIS THEME
3. SEPHIROTH THEME

Of course the one winged angel is the best also with the lyrics in Latin

Estuans interius
ira vehementi
Estuans interius
ira vehementi
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Sors immanis
Et inanis
Sors immanis
Et inanis

Veni, veni, venias,
Ne me mori facias
Veni, veni, venias,
Ne me mori facias

Veni, veni, venias, Gloriosa
Ne me mori facias Generosa
Veni, veni, venias, Gloriosa
Ne me mori facias Generosa

Sephiroth
Sephiroth
 
After listening to the soundtrack of Advent Children, i rather feel like choosing Aeris' Theme (awesome piano^^), instead of One Winged Angel (which rocks, though :D ).
 
I would say One-Winged Angel. It is still one of my all-time favorites.

I don't like comparing music, though, especially when it conveys different emotions. Every song is the best while you're listening to it. :D
 
They're all pretty cool, but I like Aerith's theme of the ones listed. I like 'Birth of a God", which plays when you fight Bizzaro Sephiroth better than One Winged Angel, although it certainly fulfills it's purpose as well.

Edit: By 'Sephiroth's Theme', do you mean 'Those Chosen by the Planet"? (The song with the chanting and bells, that plays when the party confronts him, among other locations.)
 
Last edited:
yea the chosen by the planet one the one you hear everytime he is close and you meet him the one with the drums
 
i voted one winged angel its a great song and ilike it alot :) :) :) :)
 
between those I choose Aeris theme,
but my favorite is a custom mixage of the normal battle theme ( w/some instruments improvments )
 
they all rock but one winged angel. a personal song for the final battle between good and evil lasting approx 7mins and with opera style singing whihc is in latin, demonic bell chiming and in the ffac version heavy guitar solo backed by more singing (shame they changed the lyrics for it i used to sing along :()
 
I really like One Winged Angel so I searched the web to listen to it and well i found this http://www.angelfire.com/al2/coolgamemusic/images/7OneWingedAngel2.mid
There is other themes on the website such as Aeris's theme and most of the other ones. Hope you enjoy it :)
I voted One Winged Angel by the way :p

Oops unfortunately the link won't work because of their website, but if you search One Winged Angel on Google i found it there just make sure its the Angelfire site cause thats the one with the music. :D
 
Last edited:
I voted One Winged Angel.
I can't describe you how I felt when I reached that point... I mean: I reach the last point in the North Cave (where you can still come back and do some other things), I decide to go down and after fighting some monsters, I meet Jenova. Good fight. After that, I finally fight Sephiroth (Bizarro, although I didn't know, and it was quite ugly and monster looking xD ). For my surprise I was attacking him with two parties (God, how strong he must be if the game let's me fight him with two parties...). When I beat Bizarro Sephiroth, the music stops... Then the sky appears and One Winged Angel starts playing... there I see it, his face... Sephiroth! And now he's not only more human looking but even more God like! I had fought two hard battles and I still had to finish this one!! [Obviously, when you have KOTR and the other materia (you know, that one which allows you to repeat the summon, can't remember the name xD) it's very easy]
But anyway, the first time it shocked me sooo much!!! I was not at home... I was fighting him there!! xD lol lol

PS: I was a 14 years old boy then, easy to impress that way xD

It may sound...strange, but that's the way I felt it xD
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top