best thing about getting a new final fantasy

Fos me it's to be able to play yet another great rpg :) just love 'em
 
The experience...like paying $60 US and seeing a REALLY LONG movie - and being a part of the storyline. Smiling at the fun parts and <sometimes> crying at the sad parts in the character's lives. Relating to some of the storyline from your own life. These I feel are the core of RPG's anyway.

FF just goes the extra mile. And there are no traffic jams on the extra mile.
 
Almost everything... and not just Final fantasy... games like Metal Gear Solid make me feel that way, too.

I don't read the manual, as Zexy said =P I'm careful about spoilers ^^

Let's see what will happen on 23rd February... (at least I hope it won't be delayed)
 
The anticipation I have when starting up a new FF for the first time and that excitement I feel when I really, really start to get into the game and think, wow, this game is really cool/fun.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top