better black mage

lulu or vivi?


  • Total voters
    14

Marius

Paladin
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2007
Messages
1,193
Age
48
Location
sometimes heaven
Occupation
i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm.
RPG Name
seraphim9
who do u think is a better black mage :confused: lulu or vivi? :confused:
 
cool my lil bro fredd lets viv whoop him in kingdom hearts2 cuz thats his fav ff character.he gets touchy when people pick on him 4 his appearance;viv.i think vivis;viv cute n cuddley:Di told my bro not 2 let appearance fool u cuz a black mage;viv can rcok world if u kno what ur doin with em .after that he got hooked on rpgs.
 
me 2.i hate it when people use a game shark.thats a cop out 2 me.i like leveling up n whoopin some ass.;vik
 
I like to play a regular game and then a game shark in the second run play a regular game :DI like the game +modes but some game don't have it.I feel like 60+ hours on something does not deserve nothing.Never played FF9 but Lulu bores the life out of me ;hea sometime casting life3 doesn't work ;a02but I still like her it ticked me of when she wasn't in X-2 I wonder why (wakka,wakka)pun)
 
Last edited:
o damn poor girl was knocked up.:D
 
Yeah I know right...why would you fight pregnant? Thats not really a good idea. lol...but she still manages to fit into that tight leather outfit of hers. Thats some skill don't you think?
 
yeah she didn't even lose her figure.now being a mother of 2 i must say .... dang...lucky b****!!!lol
 
Lulu's a better black mage than Vivi-she can learn alot more spells and abilities than he can. And she can power up her stats to a mega crazy amount.
 
yeah i used her a lot on dat game..her baby is soooo cute n x-2.
 
....That is true about Lulu...but I can't really stand her character...But I guess that doesn't matter huh?
 
ok i finally put a post on dis thread 2.so hopefully i could settle dis...ummm ...maybe not:confused:
 
I think that Vivi is a cooler, even though I liked Lulu a lot she isn't as good to me, the thing is that in ffx you can get any1 to be a black mage but in ix it's only Vivi and I just like him better. however Lulu is hot :p :D
 
Hot? Um well...I don't think this thread has anything to do with who's the hotter black mage...lol. Start one...I don't know how far Vivi would make it up against Lulu though.
 
yeah i voted 4 lulu 2.she is hot:D..now don't get jealous marius.
 
yeah good point ;gra he can't keep bossin me around;def. so na!! u got lulu n i got reno;cl9
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top