better black mage

lulu or vivi?


  • Total voters
    14
fantasies can b entertaining...marius....but u 4 get 1 thing...........................................WE LIVE 2 GETHER;ang
 
k fine then THATS :D y i chose vivi..the lil guy looks adorable.but he'll set ur ass on fire...literally.perhaps he can can cast mute on D.R.4 BEIN A IDIOT.:p
 
yeah we should like collect da vivi clones n send em all after D.R lol it would b cool.
 
da dummy keeps gettin arrested !!! n some stupid lil bubble gum teen with a crush was tryin 2 start some rumors about him..so i put his things on da porch.im not sure if he's out yet his sis said that he was but i haven,t heard from him yet.however da bubbblegum princess was lyin 2 break us up 4 her sis.....o well.....
 
Thats dumb...man life can suck sometimes huh? I am sorry...I would of punched the chick in the face. I can't stand girls like that. They are like all over my school too. So its hard to keep my composure. But they are kinda funny you know. Because they are so dumb?
 
i kno thinkin they got game....BITCH PLEASE...i don have 2 chase em like dat..don worry i'll have 2 face D.R at da bar 2night its my girlfriends b-day n i kno we'll bump n2 each other again.:(.........(nervous)
 
If you don't mind me asking...who is D.R. I noticed that you have been mentioning that for awhile but I don't remember ever reading who they are. Sorry for being so naive.
 
he's darkreno on this forum he's my nightmare n my heart all mixed n one...he joined da forum like a week or so ago...i just initialized his name.do one i said resembles reno.....BUT RENO'S WAY!!! COOLER.. ..if only......sigh
 
looks like lulu's da better mage right now marius....n no one is 2 cast mute on me.
 
o great my nightmare has returned...lol...:) o yeah D.R lulu n vivi r tied at da moment.:p
 
well D.R looks like your lulu is down a vote:)
 
Vivi is extremely adorable, but Lulu had had more experience with magic. So I say that she's better, even though I do like Vivi more.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top