better black mage

lulu or vivi?


  • Total voters
    14
I know I'm not...I think they will tie because why? We are the only ones that ever post here. lol
 
4 real i kno thats right. so it looks like ur lulu girlfriend won't b getting any play D.R :) LOL
 
hey hey now if marius can have reno after bein with me i can date me a lulu 2
 
yeha NOO!!!! u wouldn't even let me have sephiroth in novascades thread. so since u gave me a hard time no lulu 4 u
 
Thats okay...you guess can have eachother and I can have Reno...the FF Reno...I don't know if you call ne of your old bfs or something Reno so yeah just thought that I would get that straight lol
 
i just thought marius could change some of her polls in best love stories 2 lulu n reno. 4 some reason 2 me that would b a good hook up 2. since she seems 2 like redhead.who kno maybe wakka isn't her baby daddy lol the scandal!!
 
hahaha cool then keep ur man from my girl lol SWEAR!!!!
 
He says he wants nothing to do with her. Its her that keeps bothering him. So tell your chic to keep her hands off my man before I break them. lol
 
LuLu. The only reason is because in FFX their damage rate can exceed to 99999 plus HP goes to 99999 and MP goes to 9999
 
yeeesssssss!!!! lulu's on top n no reno 4 marius this is the luckyest day of my life!! :D
 
Correction....Reno was never with Marius. Marius just didn't want to leave him alone thats all. But I have finally done something about it. So yup she will have to find somebody else like Cloud or Sephy.
 
don worry she won take ur man with me around lol
 
I'm not worried about her taking my man. Heck no. I just don't want to see you get hurt thats all.
 
hey u wrong 4 dat one lol. hahah good one i wasn't expecting that lol
 
dang leave 4 2 days n lulu takes the lead from vivi, omg!!!! gackt ur right u can have reno i have the latino version of reno with me D.R lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top