Biggest Chain Level

zen la

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
107
RPG Name
Zenn
ok so what was your biggest chain LV and whre. i had 458 till a messed it up (i forgot to flee when i cahanged screen so my gambits killed something), on the bridge in Lushu mines that was great training early in the game.
 
wow thats a high number. I start getting bored once I start going over the hundred mark. I went round the yensa sandsea and chained about 150 of those yensa's I think they're called.
 
ive gotten like 66 jus running round the sandsea place...i only did it to get one of the characters in my sky-den
 
Judge Magister said:
Somewhere in the 70s chaining those two werewolves in the Giza Plains (I was power-leveling at the time). It's no 1200, though (Yowzers!).


...just you two wait until you open up all of the Henne mines. There's several vids on Youtube (and one I think I linked personally) floating around here. The Absteels there come down 20 at a time and they are undead - thus making them very easy to chain via Curaja gambits. It still takes a WHILE to get to lvl. 99 off of them though.

...I might try the 'Jelly' way of getting to lvl 99 next time (also linked here.)
 
Yes - but with the proper equipment, they can't damage you and you can cast Break over and over to replete them: an unending source of exp/lp. With the proper gambits, you can chain then with two party members until lvl 99. Its a LOT quicker then the Neglemuur(sp?) auto-leveling in Raithwall's Tomb.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top