biggest fears...

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
well, if there is another thread like this, can one of the mods just merge em'? thanks! :D

well...whats your biggest fear? mine is being fat...im already alittle chubby...but not full blown obese. (oh god no!!!) i have a beer belly...and i dont even drink! :(

second is bugs...'specially giant ones (like the harry potter spiders)

third is losing any of my senses. this should be #1, but i just want to be skinny!!

seriously, my friends can eat a large pizza , and lose 10 pounds :mad: damn their excellent metabolism...gr....so i must cut down on unneccesary foods...i do like peaches :rolleyes:

nyaa....whats everyone elses fears?
 
I'm terrified of drowning, deep water. When I was little I almost drowned four times. My realtives' house backed up to a lake so we used to play there and chase fireflies and stuff. I don't do that anymore :P. Also now the lake is filled with dangerously high levels of mercury.
I'm also scared of underground places that aren't developed (caves, tunnels etc really bug me).
 
Like Zerlina, I fear deep bodies of water. I also fear high places and falling from them, so I never had the courage to get on a roller coaster until spring of this year. I also fear evil taking over the world.
 
I fear the unknown; just the other day I got the crap scared out of me by a harmless stick bug. I didn't know it was there so I was terrified.
 
Are you a nervous or jumpy person? That could be why? Try meditation or listening to some music. For everything else there's (not Mastercard, thankfully) just facing and confronting the fear. However, before you do so, make sure you are ready. If you don't want to, don't do it. I wasn't ready to confront my fear of roller coasters until this spring. While I still freak out a whole lot more during the ride than my friends, I'm not so afraid of heights anymore (slightly) and can actually get on the roller coaster. Fear of weight is much more a different thing, though, and is more difficult to solve. No matter what, it takes willpower. "Willpower is the key to success. With it, you can do anything." -Bryce Bird
Am I sounding like a psychatrist? I'm sorry. Just pay me and I'll leave. JK
 
I'm afraid of dying or get kidnapped, drownding, and hieghts extremly the free fall or launching roller coasters when you fly upwards.
 
1. Getting a disease like AIDS were not only do I die, but there's a great chance I'll kill everyone I know. I couldn't bare that.
2. Sufficating. Very freaky.
3. Lots of other things.
 
Bees and wasps are my friends because for so reason their stings don't do anything to me besides put a little hole in my skin. More surprizing than painful.

Your right. Being completely alone for a long time is very scary.
 
im afraid of a teacher t my school cause she looks at least 102
and im serious she is oooooooolllllllllllllld and stuffs. it scares me.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top