Black mage or White mage?

Black mage or White mage?


  • Total voters
    16
So what about FF1, FF2, FF3, FF4, FF5, FF6 and FF9? They all have parties of 4 (or more!) :)
 
thought I would've preferred to fight with all my party members instead of always choosing.....
 
Huh? I'm trying to say that in the games I mentioned you use 4 characters at a time during battle, ie, you can have 4 characters fighting at the same time. Hell, in FF1, FF2, FF3 and FF5 you only have 4 characters total for the duration of the game!
 
I like how they did that but wish that they allowed 4 characters in FF7.
 
.....not that I know any of them....I mean I would go for attack tactics instead of defending or magic.....
 
I like to attack too. Though that white magic reflect. Ouch!!!
 
I think there is a magic called disable for that case.....
 
Actually it's called dispell not disable. And I hate Reflect because you can't cure yourself
 
You can cure yourself anyway through items.. and in FF7, the enemy skill White Wind won't be reflected, so as long as not ALL your characters are low on HP, you're good to go ;)
 
....same with dispell, it only works on magics.....
 
White Wind is the best white magic there is. Besides Holy that is. Doubles your Health and cures all Status illnesses.
 
so applying Holy on your party members can cure them of their ailments? same as esuna?
 
No "Holy" is the magic that ends up saving the Earth. White Wind is a magic under the class of holy instead of fire, ice, lighting, earth, etc. White Wind curse you of ailments and doubles your current HP.
 
Holy is actually useable in later FF games as a very powerful offensive white magic, strength comparable to the strongest black magics. And Meteor too. In FF7 they made Meteor and Holy unuseable, but they are useable in later FFs :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top