*blinks*

ShadowHeart

Sage
Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
1,730
Age
43
Location
Sweden
RPG Name
ShadowHeart
Welcome, ShadowHeart.
You last visited: 10-04-2006 at 11:05 PM
Private Messages: 2 Unread, Total 7.
439 threads and 21153 posts since your last visit


I think I have a few things to catch up on :eek:
 
ShadowHeart said:
Welcome, ShadowHeart.
You last visited: 10-04-2006 at 11:05 PM
Private Messages: 2 Unread, Total 7.
439 threads and 21153 posts since your last visit


I think I have a few things to catch up on :eek:
XD, that's a lot of posts in a very short time. Looks like you have a lot of thread browsing ahead of you.
 
Nahh, it's far too much :p I gave up a long time ago trying to read everything on this forum heh.
 
*Blinks rapidly*
It appears that if you want someone to return to the forum all you have to do is post about them! :D Welcome back ShadowHeart!
And now I shall overwhelm your brain with all the new stuffs the forum has... ;hap ;hai ;shr ;woo ;ble :p ;a05 ;son ;kit ;mar ;hap :) namely smilies.
 
I was just looking at a few of your posts the other night ShadowHeart! Good to see you've come back to the 'dark side.' :D

Yeah, I know what you mean about looking at all the posts. Life's too short :p
 
Welcome, John Smith.
You last visited: 02-02-2007 at 08:17 PM
Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 79.
31 threads and 1548 posts since your last visit

Meh, I thought these were a lot :p

Let's see if I can find Avathar's from when he came back XD

Anyway, welcome back ShadowHeart :)
 
I'm back.. kinda :) Not to the same activity as I used to have, but I'll be reading a little and posting occassionally ;)
 
Everything so strange now. Seems everyone has surpassed me in post count, has glowing nicknames and fancy titles! Jeebus. :confused: :p
 
Our names may be fancy, but we know better to think twice of your old-timerness on the forum.

We know your game. =P
 
I was gonna change to a custom title.. but then I couldn't think of anything, so I just gave up :p
 
Well, dang, that's a drag, huh?

Think of something orginal and outrageous.

That's what I do, and no one really questions it. So, go for it! =P
 
Well, I'd attempt to help.

But first of all, the eyes of the forum are not worthy of my scratch names, so you might have to PM me, or vice versa.

And second..

I really have no idea either.

:D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top