*blinks*

It'll hit me one day when I'm thinking something completely different :)
 
ShadowHeart said:
Everything so strange now. Seems everyone has surpassed me in post count, has glowing nicknames and fancy titles! Jeebus. :confused: :p

I don't have a glowing nickname :p

I can't see them with Netscape :X
 
Heh yeah I heard Firefox can't show them either. Must be some fancy thing Microsoft came up all on their own.. :)
 
z0mg Netscapes.

And that happens. I usually think of names when I'm not trying to too. XD
 
Like actively trying not to think of names?

NOOO please god noooo not a name! I dont want a name! NOOOOOOOOOOoooooo......
 
Then when you get physical therapy to forget the name problem, you think of one.

It's totally not fun.
 
We should have label numbers.

I'd be H 2.0

And we'd get upgraded when we have enough posts. To 3.0.

It sounds like a plan. =O
 
<3

Robot names for the win.

I'd change mine. To MegazoidDuck.

Yeah, it'd be old school. I'd fly out of the night like Darkwing Duck, only with laser thrusters.
 
Oh, yeah. You can't forget those. Those are natural robot parts.

With regular people shoes, 'cause all I want to do is be a human. Since I'm MegazoidDuck and all.

So, what about you? What would SampleB42.3 be? =D
 
Don't forget a Jetpack. A robot isn't a real robot without a Jetpack of some sort. :p
Proton cannons would be nice too, or a flame-thrower. =D
 
Originally Posted by ShadowHeart
Everything so strange now. Seems everyone has surpassed me in post count, has glowing nicknames and fancy titles! Jeebus.
After reading the above post I quit FireFox and looked at the site with Internet Explorer.
And I had no clue I had a glowing/colored username! So then I cahnged it to orange and had it glow red. Niffty eh?

Hydra
Yeah, it'd be old school. I'd fly out of the night like Darkwing Duck, only with laser thrusters.
Darkwing Duck!!!! I had no clue people knew about him. Good old DuckTales.
darkwingducknesscreenshjl5.gif
 
Last edited:
You're not alone there! =D

And I'm going to move this to Spamtastic. I think we're over the topic. =D

Or we kind of trailed off of it too much. Yeah, I think that's more acceptable.
 
There is no chance in hell I would change my nick lol. This is not just something I came up with for FFnet, I've used it for 7 years, and I use it everywhere I go online :) I was talking about changing the rank :)
 
I've used the username Hydra on a lot of forums too. XD

Not very popular ones though. =O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top