Blitz Ball

its hard to say if i liked it more than than breeding becase I found both kinda boring :/ but if your talking about blitzball in ffx-2 then theres no challenge because chocobo breeding would win :P but ffx blitzball was ok I guess...
 
I agree. Blitzball is one of the greatet minigames ever. I played so much that I actually had 8 level 100 characters with all of their techcopy abilities as well as their tech find abilities. I have an awesome lineup:
LF: Tidus
RF: Wakka
MF: Mifurey
LD: Kulukan
RD: Ropp
GL: Nimrook
Bench: Brother
Bench: Nedus
I just prefer Nedus' speed and having the honor of keeping the retired Wakka on my team, than trading them for Isken and Larbeight. I have currently :eek: 412:13 logged on my game, and also, there have been so many trades in the blitzball league, that every character has all of there techs and are also level 100. Needless to say, some games are quite gruesome. My current project is to find a way to get Tidus to learn Auroch's spirit and get Wakka to learn Jecht Shot 1 & 2. I hear that Linna, the girl that can be found on frozen road near macalania temple, can tech find litterally every ability. So my idea is to sign her, have here tech find all 3 abilities, get rid of her, have her learn the abilities by playing her team over and over again using those techs, then tech finding those slots for Tidus and Wakka and wait for her to use them. I know it sounds crazy, but I think it has a possibility to work. Send me some ideas if anyone else has some. I also intend on some day signing players one at a time and unlocking every ability using tech find, just to even the playing field a bit more.

Lionheart97007 :p

;) P.S. Volley Shots are a b**ch to get, but I have pointers on getting any tech or any player (Nimrook) easily, just ask.

:rolleyes: P.P.S. A little trick that some people don't know is that if you have multiple players with the same number of goals scored, and are first place at the end of the tournament/season, you will recieve 2 of the top scorer prizes.
 
Blitzball was fun... until you got really good at it and had lots of great players. Then it got boring.
 
As I said.. it gets boring. It's so repetitive in the long run. You win every single game so easily eventually.
 
^thats why its not very good :P and its just football underwater -_-
 
yeah I wondered that too o_o in the hidden ffx ending in the Japenese version Yuna says she has been learning to swim underwaterand has learnt to stay under for two minuets and x numer of seconds o_o
 
see what i did was let the other team lvl up so they were just as good as me and then it got challenging
Also you can unlock so many shots
they were also trained to hold there breath underwater that is why u lose 1 hp every second
 
You know the blitz game that you have to play during your first visit to Luca? I was told that it's impossible to beat it, but i've beat it all three times I've played through, just like 1-0 or 2-1.
I never took an interest to Blitz really. I didn't understand and didn't want to uunderstand the logistics of it, so I just never played it. Because of that too, I never got Wakka's secret weapon or made him any good as a character.
 
Hmm, I actually won that blitz game the first time I played it.. then I never managed to do it again, so I was probably just lucky. My brother on the other hand thinks it's easy heh.
 
i won it 2 and i thought u should get lik a rare item but all u get is a cut scene of wakka with a big trophy

(note: its funny as hell when u make wakka hit himself with his own blitzball)
 
Interesting fact - After holding your breath for four minutes, brain cells begin to die off from lack of oxygen.

Blitzers are underwater for five minutes at a time.

So THAT'S why they're so stupid!
 
I got addicted to Blitzball at one point. :o I didn't think I'd like it very much after I didn't havea clue what was going on in the tournament which I lost the first time, but that was because I hadn't worked out to put the controls on manual yet... it's so much easier now. :p And even though it ended up being easy to win every game, I still really enjoyed playing it, even if I didn't need the prizes any more. It just seemed really addictive.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top