Bloodiest game ever!

Power Rangers made me wet myself. :D :D :D :D :D


Seriously though. There's an OLD Alice in Wonderland game I have, but its like evil Alcie gone mad with butcher knife. She kills everyone and then skins them. Its pretty could graphics so it looks real even though the game is about 7 years old. Its for PC.
 
O.o Power Rangers Mystic Force. I'm NOT KIDDING. That, and Urban Chaos. The most bloodiest game, would be Postal 2, for the PC.
 
lol I remember those games, i played that power rangers game for hours.... lol.... Duke Nukem 2 was also a great gore game
 
Unreal Tournament. Everytime you kill sombody (every 3 seconds, its a fast paced game) there bodys are shot into a rain of gore and blood. Pretty interesing.
 
Last edited:
What about those die hard first person shooter games. You can blow an enemies arms , legs or head off if you want to.

Mortal kombat 3 had a lot of blood when you combo ed your opponent.
 
The new Gears of War game for the 360 is pretty bloody. Of course, I'd imagine any game where you have a chainsaw attached to your gun would be bloody. ;)
 
Dead rising for the Xbox 360, you basically see blood every second.
 
F.E.A.R. periodal blodiness on the PC and coming to the PS3 too! that and manhunt, that was bloody
 
Gears of War is hands down, one of the bloodiest 360 game out there. The blood splatter effect on the camera is a nice touch.
 
I think the most bloodiest game i have ever played would have to be Medal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top