Blue Mage or Red Mage?

Blue Mage or Red Mage?

  • Blue Mage

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Red Mage

    Votes: 4 57.1%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
Blue Magic: Replacating attacks of various monsters and enemies, observational power.

Red Magic: Shared abilities of Black and White magic, a mixture of knowledge and strenght.
 
Blue Mages. They can learn a variety of useful spells, most useful:

- The Level X Spells, Level 5 Doom, Level 4 Holy , etc.

-Condemned, Aqua Rake, Big Guard, and usually Pandora's Box/Nova/ Big Damage Attack. Bad Breath, White Wind.

I could go on and on, but yeah, Blue Mages are superior. Besides, Red Mages can't learn the best spells of Black and White magics, and cannot equip the best weapons/armor.

Like 8-Bit Theatre, "They're only average in what they do" or something like that ;)

Of course, If you're a Red Mage Pirate....
60efe9d73c65340fac1e758175805ee7200602070_full.gif
 
Blue Mages.. depends on the game, but they are really useful in some titles :)
 
I agree. Red Mages are just all around nice. And red is my favorite color. :)
 
I prefer the blue mages abilities because a lot of them are quite beneficial to your party. The red mage is quite balanced though but i tend to only use it on ff1.

Combining a redmages ability 'red*2' on ff5 with level 6 black and white magic on the mime job is cool though.
 
Red mage, why because they use both black magic and white and they can fight well. And that all I need.
 
RDM. Because I've been a level 5 RDM in the past month, and I don't own treasures of art urhgan :D Ok... I rarely use BLUs.... talking about every FF, now...

The poll is inversed =o
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top