Blue Magic

Hum... I had Lv. 5 Death, and nothing more, I guess :p

I didn't like Blue Magic that much, in this FF.

and I can't be a Blue Mage in FFXI, because I don't have the Art Urhgan expansion pack :(
 
Hydra said:
Lol, I'm actually playing a patched version of FFV right now..

Where did you get your patched copy from? I lost mine a while ago to a phone virus and the website which I got it from has a broken link to it. Every website I look at has jap copies of it.
 
dappa said:
Where did you get your patched copy from? I lost mine a while ago to a phone virus and the website which I got it from has a broken link to it. Every website I look at has jap copies of it.
DL ZSNES(important), then DL the Japanese version and the patch.

Name both files the EXACT SAME THING, and there you go. A fully translated FFV.

If you want to go into more detail, then PM me.
 
Thanks for the offer.

I recently found a site with a translated version. It took me awhile though as you may have noticed the last post was in January.

And as for anyone who is having trouble with blue magic just learn the trainers ability control and take control of your enemies. Its better than hoping they might cast a blue spell on you.

You cant control your enemies and make them cast spells on your party which would kill them. So for spells like lv5 doom you will have to wait for your enemy to cast it on you.
 
I can't remember if there are or not, you have to protect the character against death before they get hit by it).
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top