Bosses

I like fighting ultima weapon, and that omege weapon in ultimecia's castle.
 
Last edited:
Probably Omega Weapon, to see how fast I can pummel it to oblivion with Zell. And Ultimecia for sure! And all the fights with Edea/Seifer and the weird Time Compression Sorceresses. (Don't know wtf that was about...)
 
I also like fighting tiamat, just because he looked badass.

Odin was fun to fight jsut because of his look, he was too easy though considering he doesn't attack.

Giant cactaur made me chuckle the entire time i was fighting it.

Griever's shockwave pulser made him fun. It was even more fun when i hit him back with it with Quistis (along with maxed stats, her shockwave shattered the normal damage limit of 9999. Try about 14k+ damage =] Equivalent damage to a unboosted eden, in a fraction of the time...dangerous. )
 
I'm with Avathar. Odin and the Centra Ruins is a cool part of the game, the 'puzzles' you have to solve there, and so on.
 
Going with ODIN and Centra Trak plus the GF Diablos (something about him was very cool to me)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top