Bots

Bonesplitter

Lord of the Dead
Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2007
Messages
317
Age
35
Location
at the computer....sometimes
Occupation
...its a messy job...but i get paid ALOT.
RPG Name
Bonesplitter
ok is it just me or does everybody feel like this place
is being over ran with "bots" lately
we should do something about them
THATS IT we will rise against the machines (not the band)
if you feel the same way as me post your thoughts

(i was bored so i made this thread)
 
Lol but how can we get rit of them?

I have none on my forum cause new members have to type in a code to join. And I have some of my sub forums blocked off from guest.

Plus some forums have it where only one email can joined a forum.
 
Last edited:
Lol but how can we get rit of them?

I have none on my forum cause new members have to type in a code to join. And I have some of my sub forums blocked off from guest.

Plus some forums have it where only one email can joined a forum.

i...never really thought of a way to fight the evil bots...
any thoughts?....anybody....anyone...
 
STUPID BOTS! If I see one more thread about free porn, I am gonna explode... And if I do, maybe I can take the bots out with me... :D There's a thought...
 
I guess this forum cursed with spam bots 4ever.

Maybe i should check out a vbullition resource forum to see if there is a mod that might can help us.....
 
well the day you said you fixed it (23) i saw only one
but i havent seen any as of yet
i think you fixed it

everyone thank Shaggy....THANK HIM NOW
 
Hopes they stay out....

Cause they taken this forum...its like this place cursed.
 
well i guess what ever shaggy did...it didnt work
well that sucks

how come they just now started to pop up
they didnt seem so bad a year ago?
 
hahaha bots! thats a funny word...and eventually all the bots will fall to your Scythe!!

Well Were are the admins anyway??

ZZZZZZZZZZ
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top