- Joined
- Sep 26, 2006
- Messages
- 428
- Age
- 35
- Location
- The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden
- Occupation
- Music Obsessor (And assistant XD)
- RPG Name
- Yoko
Well, I decided to make this thread for everyone who has had a broken heart... I know that this is really random, but I need to let this out...
My boyfriend, Kris, has been lying to me... I came out of the closet to my parents so that I wouldn't have to hide about him anymore... Kris lives in Utah... I came out to my parents just to find out that Kris is actually a girl, and has been lying to me the entire time... I now embody my parents greatest hate... Being gay... And in the process, I have lost what means the most to me...
Any similar stories to tell?
My boyfriend, Kris, has been lying to me... I came out of the closet to my parents so that I wouldn't have to hide about him anymore... Kris lives in Utah... I came out to my parents just to find out that Kris is actually a girl, and has been lying to me the entire time... I now embody my parents greatest hate... Being gay... And in the process, I have lost what means the most to me...
Any similar stories to tell?