Brownie points

Phoenix Flame

Go Umbarbar do my bidding
Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
3,044
Location
By myself. It's lonely ;-;
Website
www.reasoniamalive.com
Occupation
Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
Well a friend actually opened my eyes on this. I know that I'm kinda slow (leading a somewhat sheltered life.) She said that there are a couple different types of 'points.' I'm sure many of you here know about brownie points (someone says or does something nice for you and you simply say that they got brownie points.) I have also; however, I was shocked to find out that what it really means is that their nose is brown from kissing your @$$ =D =D =D

I had to stop and think back over my life to the different people I've said that to. Quite funny how some of those experiences may have been interpreted. LOL! XD Needless to say that I remembered how important it is to examine the stuff that comes out of my mouth.

The other kind of points I've heard of is trust points. I'm not sure if there are many others. So I promised her that I would make a thread about this when I was more awake and see what kind of responses we get. Who's said that they've given brownie/other type of points and perhaps why???

~Fin~
 
;vikHYDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA;vik

YOU ONCE GAVE ME A WHOLE BOX OF THEM! (only time i was ever given cookies!)

HOW COULD YOU?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;evg
 
Oh my dear various gods an angry Egyptian ;vik hydra better watch his ass!!!
 
reasoniamalive said:
Well a friend actually opened my eyes on this. I know that I'm kinda slow (leading a somewhat sheltered life.) She said that there are a couple different types of 'points.' I'm sure many of you here know about brownie points (someone says or does something nice for you and you simply say that they got brownie points.) I have also; however, I was shocked to find out that what it really means is that their nose is brown from kissing your @$$ =D =D =D

I had to stop and think back over my life to the different people I've said that to. Quite funny how some of those experiences may have been interpreted. LOL! XD Needless to say that I remembered how important it is to examine the stuff that comes out of my mouth.

The other kind of points I've heard of is trust points. I'm not sure if there are many others. So I promised her that I would make a thread about this when I was more awake and see what kind of responses we get. Who's said that they've given brownie/other type of points and perhaps why???

~Fin~
Oh, even I could've told you that! =D

It's just best to interpret it as a positive definition, not as a negative one. It also means respect/trust points, as you mentioned in the third paragraph. That's why I say it. =P
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top