browser

Gumdrop

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
697
Age
40
Location
England
RPG Name
Malaya
is this the right forum for this? I'm not sure :confused:

anyways.....which internet browser is your favorite and are there any good reasions why?

for me, I love firefox! its much better than internet explorer, it comes with a built in pop up blocker and google search bar, its also faster and looks better (imo) and you can download some neat extras for it such as the web designers extechion :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Firefox all the way! Well, except for my online bank, it only supports IE for whatever reason.

You can also make your own additions to Firefox, although I've never tried to myself.

And browsers are software, not hardware. But I guess we can let you go this time :D. Also, anyone else noticed that the title of this area is misspelt? Shame on you Shaggy, back to school with you! :)
 
Make that a third Firefox user. It's absolutely awesome. I hate going to a friend's house or on the computer at school and having to use Internet Explorer. Firefox 100%. And Thunderbird for e-mail, naturally.
 
I like Firefox but there was a couple of options i couldnt do that Explorer 6 let me do so i had to go back to Explorer
 
its nice to see others here use firefox, sorry to say I'm kinda anti-microsoft (another reasion why I like firefox) they can make PC's but thats about it :P I think my least favorite browser is safari though....
 
IE, it came with the computer

I've never had a problem with it.
 
I use firefox. I find it faster than IE and love the extensions and themes you can use to personalise it to your own tastes and uses. The best thing about it however is adblock, I love that extension :).
 
so it's

FoxFire - 6
IE -1
Safari - 1
 
I go with Firefox, but Spyware is sure enough turning toward it since it's "official" release. I'm gonna try out the new Google Browser when it comes out. BTW, if you don't like leaving without Firefox, just download "Portable firefox" A homade application that allows you to use Firefox (Fully customizable) on a flash drive (Or whatever removable media that you use).

P.S. I also use Lynx!!! w00t for Linux!
 
I go with Maxthon Because it's fast, and it loads faster, but it is not compatible with many
sites so I use Internet Explorer.
 
i just got firefox a few weeks ago, its faster than IE, but besides the info extensions, i dont see much of a difference.

my mom still uses IE, even though i told her that Firefox is better...meh.
 
Tab browsing. Sure it's not unique for Firefox, but IE sure as hell doesn't have it. Once you get used to it, you'll hate IE from the bottom of your heart if you try to go back :)
 
theres tabbed browseing like shadowheart says, also Firefox displays PNG. files properly where as I.E. does not.
 
I don't like I.E. bcoz of it has no tabs..
 
i cant the name of it but its great!
 
Firefox all the way. I HATED internet explorer. As soon as i heard about Firefox, i made the swap right away and have been using it every since.

I like the tabs, the plugins/addons, it's jsut all around customizable to fit you, and it can't get much better than that really.

Plus compared to firefox, internet explorer moves about as slow as a retarded snail.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top