Buffy

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Do anyone ever watch this? Did you guys hear that the show is coming back but not to tv. It's going to be a comic book for the brand new season.
 
One of my friends is addicted to Buffy. She's seen practically about every episodes. I used to watch it, but I've seen the latest episodes, and they're rather linear and boring, so I rarely watch it anymore.
 
The only episode I like more then any other was when Dracula was on there. I really like watching Angel too, it was kinda better then Buffy.
 
I liked Buffy. I stopped watching it the season after the whole season with Dawn being 'the key' and everything, but I think it's an enjoyable show. That's got to be my favorite season, too (Glory was a cool villain).

I don't know if I like Buffy or Angel better.
 
I love buffy and angel, its a shame buffy ended cause I used to religiously watch it. I thought the way the last series ended was kinda crap especially when the filled in the hellmouth, and then giles turns round and says "there are plenty more all over america".

One particular episode which had me and my mates howling with laughter was when spike had that geek make a buffy sexbot for himself to play with.

All of buffies mates where walking by the cemetary and willow saw what she thought was buffy stradling spike.

As for angel I have watched all of the series apart from the last one as over here in the uk channel 5 is taking the pee when it comes to showing it. I am getting impatient for them to show it.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
Do anyone ever watch this? Did you guys hear that the show is coming back but not to tv. It's going to be a comic book for the brand new season.

Yep-Season 8 done by Joss Whedon (writing at least some of it, maybe all, I don't know) and Dark Horse comics.

I enjoyed all 7 seasons of Buffy very much.

I like Angel too, but I think Buffy was the better written show of the two.

Firefly: just as good as Buffy. The movie, Serenity was absolutly amazing. For one thing, there were so many satisfying momments for the characters. I prefer River to be crazy though. Maybe Winnifred Burkle as well. Illyria was rad. Really enjoyed her personality/development.
 
ThroneofDravaris said:
Both Buffy and Angel are complete crap compared to Firefly.

I've seen episodes from the first season--and I never got into it. I've never heard of Firefly though, but I can agree that Buffy wasn't that good. I don't know why people like it so much. @_@
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top