Bushido Blade

Nope never heard of it. Is it an RPG.
 
Ohh! So a Japaneese version of Tekin, but instaed of fist fights it's sword fights. Could be interesting. :)
 
Yeah, but only seven ( 7 or VII) characters. Story mode is fighting six ( 6 or VI) of the characters
 
Hmmmm. That makes it a lot simpiler. Kinda nice though. :D
 
And there's one hit deaths and they make funny noises. Also there's a slash mode when you fight ninjas!
 
One hit deaths?! That could make really hard. :)
 
I'm sure you could get it fairly easily.
 
Squall knows more about this stuffs than I do. :)
 
It would be very much to my liking in that case.....
 
He He. I have tekins 1-3 and they are all very good games considering how old they are. :D
 
Well yes the third one is a little bit to hard for enjoyment. To beat it I just used a Gameshark. Not one of my finner moments. :(
Guess what? With the Gil from this post I can Finally buy the level 2 magic I've been talking about!!!!!!! 2000 GIL!!! :D :D :D ;) :) :D
 
Congratulations......
but I meant myself by my describtion.....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top