Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 28, 2006 #21 ...... no offense...
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jan 28, 2006 #22 Non taken what so ever. He He joking!
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 28, 2006 #23 Did you ever try using the bank?
G gcarev10 Dragoon Member Joined Sep 6, 2005 Messages 486 Age 51 Location Where Dimension Interval Occupation no job RPG Name Psycho Mantis Feb 12, 2006 #24 I am playd that game i have all character in the game exept 2 final boss how can i have them.thanks for this thread.
I am playd that game i have all character in the game exept 2 final boss how can i have them.thanks for this thread.
slimcloud Black Mage Member Joined Feb 5, 2006 Messages 256 Age 43 Location VLASTISLAV CZOECH REPUBLIC Occupation il never tell lol RPG Name Sabin Feb 12, 2006 #25 i like this game but prefer yoshiden
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Feb 14, 2006 #26 To Squall Leonhaert. No I don't use the bank. To the thread. I've only played the Tekins. Very fun games. I wish Sony would remake all the old PS1 games. That would be heaven. A childhood relived in the future.
To Squall Leonhaert. No I don't use the bank. To the thread. I've only played the Tekins. Very fun games. I wish Sony would remake all the old PS1 games. That would be heaven. A childhood relived in the future.