Can I Skip the movie

um...it depends..i read this thing on gamefaqs...if youre using a ps1, you open the disc cover during the fmv, and close it again. if youre using a ps2, you open the thingie where you insert the disc, and close it. dont know if it works though... :)
 
I was going to say "I don't know" but you just reminded me. Yes, that's how it works.
 
Yeah, I've read that it works for FF8. But if I remember correctly, it doesn't work for all FF games though..
 
Skipping FMVs in the game. Sometimes if your disc is bad the game may freeze during an FMV and you may want to skip it so you can get past that point. Or if you are trying a speed run, skipping all FMVs will save you a lot of time :)
 
Every final fantasy that I've ever played whether it be on a psone or a ps2 I've always been able to sort the problem out but removing the disc and putting it in.

Another thing I find of use is to use some scratch remover polish, it works wonders :)
 
openin and closing only works 4 ff9...ONLY!!! u have to open the disc for bout 30secs, then close it and it skips the FMV...ONLY FF9
 
maybe people should start cleaning their cds a bit 0.0
i never met anyone who can skip movies in f8
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top