Can Someone Help Me

Then find the Ragnarock go onboard & keep playing cards with CC card group untill you find the card you need.....that's the only way I know.....
 
find card quin she is on the islan near the esthar i think that she have all the card in the game ,maybe u can do that on cd-4 but i dont now that u can allso find Piet from the speace on that island he have allso good card or u can use cc group on u'rs ship u can have from them that card but they a very strong in card playing on disc 4 so be very cerfull.
 
Somewhere south of the Esthar continent, but there are no visual signs of him.........
 
as I remeber, it's south of the sorceress memorial since I don't know how to use your map....
 
....i don't think you understand.......it's somewhere south of the Esthar Sorceress Memorial....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top