Can someone help?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I need a good drawing of a dark angel of death. Can one of you draw this for me?
 
I don't know. But I am always seeing some raw pics and drawings of the angel of death. I just want to have one copy for my self, I tried yahoo and all the other search sites but they never be having anything good, and if they do then it be really small.
 
darkshadow2247 said:
if you give me details then i might be able to do something. no garuntees though
Ok, here is a few pics to help you. :D

angel_of_death-5small.jpg


angel_of_death-4small.jpg


angel_of_death-3small.jpg


angel_of_death-2small.jpg


These the best pics I could find, so don't be laughting.
 
Lol! I do the same, this is prove that I'm bad.

Sue.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top