Candy Mountain

That's a good one to watched if you're on something, though...

Hydra said:
The Leoplundus has spoken Charley...we know the way, we know the way!!!

I.....can't stop watching it. Dappa was right. XDD
Actually...





















































it's a magical neopleurodon, charleey!~~~!!!!! Nyehh!
 
Kat said:
XDDD
i cannot quit watching it!!!!
XD
shun the nonbeliever
shuuuuuuun
shun the nonbelieverrrrr

XDD
Now you know how I feel! XD

"Hey Charley...Charley....Charley....Charley.....Charley....Chaaaaarrrrllllleeeeyyyyyyy..."

"We're on a bridge, Charley!"

XDDDDDDD
 
looks like its too late for some one, lol

You know what else is funny about that video. The animation for charley's walking is normal but those other unicorns just bounce up and down like there aint hardly any animation. It makes em look on drugs, lol
 
Come on Charley, Waake Uuupp..we're going on an ADVENTURE, Charley. Candy Mountain, Candy Mountain! It's full of sweet, and joy....and joyness.

.....I'm still watching it. XDD
 
i like the part when they reach leoplundis, and it makes some sound. and their all like leoplindis has spoken, and charly's like *he didn't say anything. lol i think something wrong happened to the pink and blue unicorns . lol that video is hilarious
 
are u sure the pink and blue unicorns, are not u and me during our weekend drunk fests D.R lol it's pretty creapy when i think of it that way lol omg when i do think of it...........................................................................lololololol lmfao. it might be true Charley!.... Charley come on Charley to candy mountain its made of sweets and sweets of joy. lol
 
well it's funny as hell. i showed it to marius' mom all everyone in da house keeps sayin "HEY CHARLIE!!! LETS GO TO CANDY MOUNTAIN". lol that rocks
 
HAs anyone here seen Candy Mountnnn KHII version?

Candy Mountnnnnn

You're on a bridge, Charlie!

(my brother is probably getting a bit annoyed with me... I don't stop repeating these things)
 
Honestly... I would never trust a blue and a pink unicorn with such voices like those...
I thought they're going to rape him... XD lol
 
Last edited:
Spec Highwind said:
HAs anyone here seen Candy Mountnnn KHII version?

Candy Mountnnnnn

You're on a bridge, Charlie!

(my brother is probably getting a bit annoyed with me... I don't stop repeating these things)
Where can I find this heavenly video?
 
yep i seen the KH VERSION this morning with my son. cloud's the perfect charlie and they were smart to put sora donald and goofie as the other two unicorns.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top