Can't pick

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
I made two other versions of the signature I have right now. I just can't decide. >_< I'm leaning toward V2, but V3 looks awesome also. A bit white I must say, but good. ^_^ What? I judge my own work all the time. It helps me determine what to put in my signature. xD So, yeah.

V2:
version2chrissig.jpg


V3:
version3chrissig.jpg


It's not usually my style, but bah. Had to try something new. :D
 
One looks more solid, and the other looks mystical. Either way, I did it quick. :D Anyone else want to comment? I think I'll pick V2 either way.
 
Flip a coin heads V2, tails V3. :D

I say V3 just cause Its closer to black and white.
 
I did EXACTLY what Tiny_Bronco said. :D

V3 won best 4 out of 5 flips.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top