kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 28, 2007 #681 i forgot to ware pantes again.....
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 28, 2007 #682 This world belong to thy DEMON LORD!!!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 28, 2007 #683 -so uhm...whatcha doin over there? -i see something on the table.
Axel -The Free Thinker- Member Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 179 Age 35 Location Far away... Occupation Currently unemployed RPG Name Jhimian Jun 28, 2007 #684 Im see'n stars o_0
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 28, 2007 #685 Fire is everywhere I go
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 28, 2007 #686 -twinkle twinkle -little star -how i wonder WHAT YOU ARE
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 28, 2007 #687 Even cats want to look sexy
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 29, 2007 #688 -i LOVE THIS SONG - -_-""
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 29, 2007 #689 Hehe, I got a big date with that guy from the mini mart. He will sure love this dress
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 29, 2007 #690 Why...I'm I still in this band?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 29, 2007 #691 "betcha couldn't do this" *picks up the earth in one had*
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 30, 2007 #692 Yes it is rue that I'm neko!!
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 30, 2007 #693 I'm the the asian,THE ONE ASIAN.....TO RULE THEM ALL!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 1, 2007 #694 Give me a "K" and a "B"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 1, 2007 #695 "Boo...black and yellow line prevents my enter. ;_;"
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 1, 2007 #696 Guy - "Don't you love the way I touch you?" Girl - "Ewww, get your hands off me"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 1, 2007 #697 " Yipee kiyaa" XD
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 1, 2007 #698 Yes it is true that neko do live
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 1, 2007 #699 *dun dun*
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 1, 2007 #700 Being a neko is great