Caption the avatar (above you)

im Zell i'll kick D.R's & Marius' butts lol
 
LOL!

darkreno: Kiss and make-up?
marius: Yes! =D *disappears*
darkreno: ?!
marius: *comes back with a make-up kit* Ok, you can start. =D
darkreno: ;_;
 
lmfao *in tears*

^my tattoo makes me cooler than you.
 
"Time to hit the Drag Queen Contest"
 
"Maybe this shade of red is too light for my taste? Well its too late now."
 
(Lol I stole it from some fan girl on naver.com)

"OMG I just got accepted to the Garden!!!!"
 
"Teacher outside of picture:Now, do the thumbs up right, before I get the ruler and....
Person inside of pictures: :O *thumbs up* Hehehe, hehehe.... ;-;"
 
"So when we going out? Never!?!? O.o"
 
"I really losing my sight!!! I don't even have any colors in my eyes anymore"
 
"What is that dog doing to himself" *Points to little puppy*
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top