Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Nov 18, 2007 #901 "fan...of...dooooooooooooooooooom!"
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 18, 2007 #902 Oh,yeah<i Dead! ,ya!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 18, 2007 #903 "Whoo....I really shouldn't have let that go at the time I did...time to fan the smell everywhere. x_x"
"Whoo....I really shouldn't have let that go at the time I did...time to fan the smell everywhere. x_x"
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 18, 2007 #904 LOL! "My red hair and yellow glasses make me irresistible!"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 18, 2007 #905 *looks around* ..... *scratch scratch* ......XD
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 18, 2007 #906 Hrdra spicer!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 19, 2007 #907 Hydra said: *looks around* ..... *scratch scratch* ......XD Click to expand... O__________O You're scaring me! ^"You can't get it! I's mine! Muahahahahahahahahaha!"^
Hydra said: *looks around* ..... *scratch scratch* ......XD Click to expand... O__________O You're scaring me! ^"You can't get it! I's mine! Muahahahahahahahahaha!"^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 19, 2007 #908 "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" -^_^-
Max the Man Dragoon Member Joined Jul 7, 2005 Messages 370 Age 34 Location in front of my computer Website www.maxtheman.proboards54.com Occupation Student RPG Name Maximilian Nov 20, 2007 #909 Nyaaaa! HEY, GET OFF MY TAIL! D<
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 20, 2007 #910 "Give me my sexy beam! QUICKLY. HE'S COMING IN HERE SOON. D:"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 21, 2007 #911 "yeah? Bring it."
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 21, 2007 #912 "I want the little burgandy fairy on the right side of this box. .....*stares at it* F@%^, I WANNA CATCH IT WITH MY PAWS, BUT I'M SO COMFORTABLE IN THIS STANCE. THIS DOES NOT WORK. ._."
"I want the little burgandy fairy on the right side of this box. .....*stares at it* F@%^, I WANNA CATCH IT WITH MY PAWS, BUT I'M SO COMFORTABLE IN THIS STANCE. THIS DOES NOT WORK. ._."
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 21, 2007 #913 XD "yeaaah, i borrowed the hair dye from Jeffree Star..." "pretty damn kewl huh?"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 21, 2007 #914 "I'ma stay like this for a few hours...my tail is all twisted..and not straight. D:"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 21, 2007 #915 [oh noes, the tail is GAyyy XD] "YES. iSmoke."
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 21, 2007 #916 "Goodness. I'm SO hot. Why am I sitting awkwardly on a SMALL couch? This does not suit SexyCat. :["
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 21, 2007 #917 "Im bringing Sexy Back *dun na dun* Them other fzckers don't know how to act *dun na dun*.." XDD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 21, 2007 #918 Omg. XD "I am the Cat Reader. I read all teh post0rz in this position. This is an awkward position, you say? Well, I do not care. I am Cat Reader. Cat Reader does what she pleases. ....Except look the other way. <.<;"
Omg. XD "I am the Cat Reader. I read all teh post0rz in this position. This is an awkward position, you say? Well, I do not care. I am Cat Reader. Cat Reader does what she pleases. ....Except look the other way. <.<;"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 21, 2007 #919 "got a lighter?"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Nov 21, 2007 #920 "This belt is so tight on me. It's even messing up my tail...OMFG, MY TAIL. IT LOOKS LIKE A DEFORMED STICK. :["
"This belt is so tight on me. It's even messing up my tail...OMFG, MY TAIL. IT LOOKS LIKE A DEFORMED STICK. :["