Caption the avatar (above you)

"Knee Be She Be Peck Pojie Da! Yeah now Jee guru jer it a ra before I kill u" :p
 
"Ju di jaap a jjae bbun da Ne jot i na"
 
"Crap I have to pee. Damit why it has to come running down in the middle of my big bank hice?!!!!!?!?!!?"
 
"Ahhh why am I'm peeing blood?!?! oh wait this is blood...damit they shotted me!!!!"
 
(Its going to stay until I make new gfx...yay I have new textures and brushes..hehe my next one going to rock not to mention sexy new isu pics....haha can't wait) :p

"I heard there is a alien here...I came to kill it before that thing start a war between earth and Saturn"
 
*by orders of thy empress u all shall die for ur hate*
 
(Lol stop trying to shoot minhyukie with ur gun) :p

"Say hellow to my little...no....big friend."
 
I should have wore white for this hice
 
^Lol u really hate Minhyukie....lol I should get his obsessed fan girls on gundamanstick and infinity-love to get u........lol why he has two private fan listing.....lol Isu might have 5..haven't checked into...

"I love my little black outfit"
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top