Caption the avatar (above you)

"I would take these bunny ears off, but they make me run faster. Wait, wrong game. >_<"
 
"zomg! Where's Riku When I Need Him! Where's Donald And Goofy For That Matter??!!"
 
"Bob, I am a level sixty Black Mage. Note teh 1337 beardz. Once I become level 70, my yolk will become old. =O Now, let's mosey."
 
"Tidus... I love j00...
Yuna...I love j00 too..
Tidus...I kind of passed gas...so don't move around the vincity..or you might die. In fact, stay here, and hold onto me. Forev3r.
Eww..Yuna...but I don't have a choice, huh?"
 
"0mg m3h 1337 t4lk!ng sk!llz R 13373r th4n 4ny0n3 3ls3. Um..Vaan...carry on."
 
"GET ME OUT OF THIS PRETTY...shiny..purple...wait, as a matter of fact, I think I'll stay in here. ^_^"
 
"I dropped my bow?! Is it in..Oh, wait, they changed me to a sword wielder. Can anyone find my..Oh, wait, they changed me to a gun wielder. Dammit, stop it!"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top