Caption the avatar (above you)

"Why do you wanna take a bath here?"
 
"-What was that?
-What was what?
-DUDE! You just picked!!!
-No I didn't.
-Yeah, you did, but you didn't do a very good job... There's still a booger in there..."

Ah, the comical stylings of Jeff Dunham and Peanut...LOL
 
"You see this? This is a sword. It's black, thin, and full of power. No, I didn't steal it from Ichigo in the anime Bleach. SHUT UP. I didn't. <.<;"
 
"Now this i what you get for ditching my girl like that!!!!!"
 
"OMG there go Isu!!!! Time to look adorable"
 
"I don't get why I pick one of my nostrils, why the guy left of me picks both of them. He's nasty. ;-;"
 
"I been hired to destroy those anti fan girls" *looks up* "There go one"
*Run with gun dropping cigarette*
 
"My face is WAY too prettyful for you. Or maybe I'm covering up a mole. You'll never know. ;]"
 
"The Red Brick Of Truth, the Blue Line Of Justice, and The Yellow Line Of Boldness are coming to hide my pretty face! Oh goodness, please help me! X_X"
 
"Cubs rocks!!! Haha take that White Socks!!!!!!"
 
"I hide my face, because I'm a white haired generic anime character. I just want to be different. >:["
 
"Maybe I should dye my hair back black before SM recruit me into a boyband"
 
^This what Japan's secret Police force wears!!!!"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top