Caption the avatar (above you)

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
I can't believe that you guys don't have this game. Well, i am here to bring it to you, if that's alright. :D

The rule is simple: Just make a comment, or make up something funny for the person's avatar above your post. Simple enough.

You can start with mine. XD
 
^"I can still feel you, touching me, rubbing your warm hand on my cold face, making me feel secure, cheering me up, and on a sad day like this, making me laugh, laugh like never before, because I... I... love you!"

So, was that good or too corny? XD
 
^ Dammit! This staff isn't working! The guy at the Weapon Shop didn't tell me that this is a White Magic Weapon.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top