John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 8, 2007 #41 ^"OMG, a headache! Whatch out! I'm going to fall down any minute no..."^
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Jan 8, 2007 #42 "Im CANADIAN! It's all aboot the CANADIAN!!"
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 8, 2007 #43 ^"- I'm the Last of the Timelords. - Wait... wha...?"^
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Jan 8, 2007 #44 "Im a bearded man! Look at my pimp cane!"
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 8, 2007 #45 ^"Ok, now you lost me! "^
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Jan 8, 2007 #46 "hey! I Wanted A Brown Cane, Not Grey!"
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 8, 2007 #47 WTFOMFG? Teh sk!es R Fallin' !!!!!!!!!11one!!!!exclamationpoint!!!!!11!!!oneone!!1!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 8, 2007 #48 "............" Xd
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 8, 2007 #49 "I'm a ninja paw!"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 8, 2007 #50 "some greens pweez"
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 8, 2007 #51 "My toes are symmetrical!"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 8, 2007 #52 "Hydra where'd ya go?!"
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 8, 2007 #53 "I'm here in the service of the Kit-kat"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 8, 2007 #54 ^im tired of layin here"
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 8, 2007 #55 "I will become a fossil."
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 8, 2007 #56 "zomaigawd! my feathers are falling out"
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 9, 2007 #57 "Do you like playing... Pink's Clues? =(^.^)="
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 9, 2007 #58 "im surronded by blackness"
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Jan 9, 2007 #59 "i like my nail sharp so i can CLAW you EYES out of your HEAD! prrrr....."
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 9, 2007 #60 ^"What? You got a problem with that?"^