Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 22, 2007 #181 "Hi, my name is Spec. Erm....that's about it."
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Jan 22, 2007 #182 *beat boxes* "look at my red and yellow personality!"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 22, 2007 #183 "I'm so self concerned that I don't know that my overcoat is burning."
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Jan 22, 2007 #184 "a true samurai is measured byt the strength of his heart."
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 22, 2007 #185 "peek a boo we see you"
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 22, 2007 #186 ^"Ph34r my spakles of sparklenessness!"^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 23, 2007 #187 "my stick is bigger"
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jan 23, 2007 #188 "Don't say another word about my ears...SHUT UP!!" *shoots Vann*
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Jan 23, 2007 #189 your gay! o rly? ya rly. NO WAI!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 24, 2007 #190 "Sakura...I know you've loved me since we've known each other. But I have something to tell you. I'm having relations with Kakashi. I'm not STRAIGHT. *dun dun dun*"
"Sakura...I know you've loved me since we've known each other. But I have something to tell you. I'm having relations with Kakashi. I'm not STRAIGHT. *dun dun dun*"
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Jan 26, 2007 #191 "OMG! RIKU! I <3 YOU" "ZOMG! I <3 YOU SORA!" *censored love scene*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 26, 2007 #192 "Tee hee. I wrapped my turban around my face. Now you can't see me. =O *gets sued for stealing a wrestlers phrase* O.O"
"Tee hee. I wrapped my turban around my face. Now you can't see me. =O *gets sued for stealing a wrestlers phrase* O.O"
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 26, 2007 #193 ^"I k33l j00 with my butcher knives sword thingies!"^
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 27, 2007 #194 "Oh noes! I'm tripping over my oversized beard, and breaking open! My yolk! MY YOOLK!!"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 27, 2007 #195 "j00 w4nn4 p!3c3 0f th!s?"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 27, 2007 #196 "TIFA! WAKE UP! OH MY GOD! WAKE UPPPP... Oohhh..It's Aeris. I'll casually look the other way now. =]"
"TIFA! WAKE UP! OH MY GOD! WAKE UPPPP... Oohhh..It's Aeris. I'll casually look the other way now. =]"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 27, 2007 #197 "he said what?!"
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 27, 2007 #198 ^"Barret, go call Red XIII, FAST!!!"^
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 27, 2007 #199 "In the next episode, of Dragon Egg B. White Mage Warrior:*powers up for another fifty episodes* Yes! I've finally obtained the red auora! *dies* =("
"In the next episode, of Dragon Egg B. White Mage Warrior:*powers up for another fifty episodes* Yes! I've finally obtained the red auora! *dies* =("
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 27, 2007 #200 "I want to be a pixelled character, like the ones from the old FFs"