Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 5, 2007 #221 "now you see me now ya don't."
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Feb 5, 2007 #222 "owww!!! My Eye Is On Fire"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 5, 2007 #223 "wanna piece of this?!"
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Feb 5, 2007 #224 "i ate the mexicans food!"
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 5, 2007 #225 "Talk to the gauntlet!"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 6, 2007 #226 "Kagome, I love you. It's even more better in this really high tree, with branches on the ground probably, and me with no shoes. It's so awesome."
"Kagome, I love you. It's even more better in this really high tree, with branches on the ground probably, and me with no shoes. It's so awesome."
white mage Black Mage Member Joined Jan 19, 2007 Messages 266 Location Tennessee. RPG Name Kanna Feb 6, 2007 #227 Where did you get your avatar? Last edited: Feb 6, 2007
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 7, 2007 #228 "I'm empty. FILL ME!" (And I make mine. And the ones I don't, I give credit to. =D PM me if you want me to make you one.)
"I'm empty. FILL ME!" (And I make mine. And the ones I don't, I give credit to. =D PM me if you want me to make you one.)
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Feb 7, 2007 #229 "yeh were hot"
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Feb 8, 2007 #230 "THE LIGHT! IT BLINDS US! MY PRECIOUS(overworld music)!!!"
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Feb 8, 2007 #231 "I am wasted"
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Feb 9, 2007 #232 "oh where oh where has my moogle gone? oh where oh where can he be?"
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 9, 2007 #233 "The doctor is in the house!"
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Feb 9, 2007 #234 "i hope we dont fall from this very tall tree, inu yasha"
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 9, 2007 #235 "I am the last Time Lords, here me roar!" *meow*
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Feb 9, 2007 #236 "look! I Can See My House From Here!"
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 9, 2007 #237 "Hues, what did you put in these brownies, I feel funny"
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Feb 9, 2007 #238 "oh noez! a breeze! MY SKIRT!" *inu yasha looks*
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 9, 2007 #239 "The a-fore being avatar has been suspended until further notice"
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Feb 9, 2007 #240 "i want down from the 500 ft tree now Kagome!"