Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #261 "z0mg, I am a punk princess. With a pink death mark. Yeah, I'm so hardcore."
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #262 "*sigh* no you can't hold my dirt,how dirty of you "
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #263 " ;___; My Arms Are Cut Off! Ow!! =oo"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #264 "its okay jimmy,they didn't mean it"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #265 "My hair is black, and blonde. It's having racial changes. ;.; "
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #266 XD "shh everything will be alright"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #267 "Finally, I can be in the avatar without my hair covering up my face. And it's only take 65! It usually takes 70. ^__^"
"Finally, I can be in the avatar without my hair covering up my face. And it's only take 65! It usually takes 70. ^__^"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #268 "why is the oxygen..purple looking?!!"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #269 "... My arms are STILL cut off. Where are they?! ;__; "
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #270 "don't diss my dirt >.<"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #271 "I forgot my make-up! I'm SO MAD! >.<"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #272 "quit eyeballing me"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #273 "I hope this hair covers up my armpit enough to cover up my armpit hair. =O"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #274 o_0 dude.. "do i have something in my stach?"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #275 "I lost my other little pink and black trinket under my bed, and I'm scared of the boogeyman, so my other arm doesn't have one. =D"
"I lost my other little pink and black trinket under my bed, and I'm scared of the boogeyman, so my other arm doesn't have one. =D"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #276 Xddddd....... "no"
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Feb 14, 2007 #277 "ROCK OUT! YEAH! oh wait...i forgot the music..."
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Feb 15, 2007 #278 "my hand is tasty"
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Feb 15, 2007 #279 "Might as well try my hand, I already ate my face off." ;eat
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Feb 15, 2007 #280 "BOOTY CALL! just kidding Yuna."