Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Apr 20, 2007 #461 Look the only stars i will ever get
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 20, 2007 #462 OMG! You did not just type that. He happens to very famous in Japan excuse you! "The lenght is quite inaccurate. Its about the size of a vienna sausage. Sorry for the inconvience ladies."
OMG! You did not just type that. He happens to very famous in Japan excuse you! "The lenght is quite inaccurate. Its about the size of a vienna sausage. Sorry for the inconvience ladies."
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 20, 2007 #463 "Male or female, you guess" O'yes i did ;ble j00 c how crazy iyam
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Apr 21, 2007 #464 Hey look I got rocks for brains. haha ;ble
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 23, 2007 #465 "Takes this....I don't know how to use it."
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Apr 25, 2007 #466 I got knocked the ;cen out
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 25, 2007 #467 "i'll kick you butt silly boys!" XDD
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 25, 2007 #468 "People don't die from suicide, they die from sadness." The avatar kinda captures itself.
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Apr 25, 2007 #469 Look mom I famus(?)
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 26, 2007 #470 "Look I can handle two of these bad boys"
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 26, 2007 #471 "Behold! Pure Randomness"
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 26, 2007 #472 "I just came out of my tomb"
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 27, 2007 #473 "Worship US!!!!!" sorry couldnt help it
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 27, 2007 #474 No! It's mine! The plate!
Vincent Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 67 Location ポルトガル RPG Name Sparda Apr 27, 2007 #475 "If you make fun of me, you're dead"
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 27, 2007 #476 "Now it's just you and me, Cerberus!"
Vincent Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 67 Location ポルトガル RPG Name Sparda Apr 27, 2007 #477 "I have white eyes!"
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 27, 2007 #478 "Where can I buy a phone?"
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 27, 2007 #479 EmpressCrystal said: "Where can I buy a phone?" Click to expand... LMAO Empress XD "I can hit you with magic @_@"
EmpressCrystal said: "Where can I buy a phone?" Click to expand... LMAO Empress XD "I can hit you with magic @_@"
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 27, 2007 #480 "I challage you to a duel"