Caption the avatar (above you)

"I have a cigarette, a black thing, and fame in a barely noticed genre. I'm SO COOL. =D"
 
"I'm ready to get it cracking"
 
Lol, he is from M.C The Max so how could he not respect his own band
Kb the blue said:
Hydra,Kat....take this joker out back,and "Teach" him to Respect M.C the max....
"Baby you like the way I'm dancing?"
 
Rotten Love, lol sound like a song M.C The Max might do.
 
"Yeah, I'm Yunho..so what?"
 
"Yunho wanna play with J."
 
"Oh no, I said something bad about DBSK. Now their physco fans are coming! Someone help me!!!"
 
Play?,PLAY? PLAY!>!>!?!?!?!!?PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!PLAY!!!!
 
"Man it hott in here!!!"
 
*drooling* "Man, J is so hott"
 
(Ahhh, I can't this new M.C The Max pic *cries* STUPID JAVA SCRIPT!!!!!!)

"I'm so freaking hott!!! When will this heat wave end"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top