Caption the picture

I hope no one look underneath my hat.

awwwisu.jpg
 
The frozen forgotten kingdom shall rise again!!!!!!

loveclick131216vn3.jpg
 
Last edited:
"Muhaha I'm the new 2007 version of the grim reaper"

"Your soul belongs to me....well when you sleep"
michael-jackson-custody-battle.jpg
 
"Well money tight.....guess I should start selling my body then"

apple1629_62.jpg
 
"Ugh....why am I soo happy? Guess I shouldn't ate that special cake Sam had on the table"

1076489127_resvampire.jpg
 
"This is what sexy aliens look like!!!"
phpRxvGT9.jpg
 
"I AM THE DEMONIC COOKIE, FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE OVEN. YOU CANNOT EAT MEEEE."

AdamSandlerUke.jpg
 
"This all I can effort"

434b6b8739a40tn3.jpg
 
"This is what a real Digimon look like"
isubaby.jpg
 
Right: Ohhhhhh, it's so cute! Can I pet it?
Left + Middle: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU'LL NEVER TOUCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right: *runs away and hits his head on the wall*

dollmcthemaxbannerbyempresscrystal.gif
 
Middle: "I'm so hott!!!"
Left: "No you not!!!!! Well who cares? Isn't my teddy cute?"
Right: "What's going on? Where am I? Hey Isu, knock that smile off your face!!!"

02010.jpg
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top