JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
"Maybe if I'm lucky, and I sit here, the Emo Fairy will go through the door. AND I'LL CRY. CRY HAPPY TEARS. Wait. Emo's can't cry happy tears. STEREOTYPEPARADOX. D:"
i' calm....I'M VERY FEAKING CALM!!!!!
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
"Yeah...I had a few...but who cares...I'm asian..poor...AND OPTIMUS PRIME."
"Beans Beans the magical fruit..."
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
"Mild mannered OBJECTION!"
it's time like this i wish i didn't when to kill you....
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
"I will finally get Neo! D:"
I"MA CHARGEIN'UPMHA LAZER!!!!
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
"The sun. THE SUN! I MUST REACH IT!"
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
"Argggh matey. I'm WAY cooler than you are."
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Zen cat-a say: " you suck my son"
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
(i'm surpired that has not happined yet)
Appel:we keep mak'in 'em smaller!
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
"Maybe if I look away, I won't be embarrassed that there's a hold in me gold"
Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam