Caption the signature above you

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
Well, there's caption the avatar--why not caption the signature?

The rules are exactly the same; just make up something funny (or try to) that you think would go with the signature of the person above you.

But since I don't have one, the game will have to start after the next person with a signature. XP (I'll get one later on...)
 
"I look so pretty with this bow, huh? Don't you wanna just hug m....Ooohhhhh...shiny rectangle."
 
"Why is half of my body in the orange part, and half of it in the blue?"
 
"Y'know....this ball of fire'd be nothing on the other side. I wonder what's over there? Oh well, I can't move my stance anyway. o_O"
 
"God, I want to be just like my avatar counterpart. I'm just longer. =("
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top