Capturing Chocobos

KeN4628

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2005
Messages
31
Age
35
Location
Malta
Occupation
Student
I need help cause I don't think I understood very well how to catch chocobos...
I blow the choco"detecter" first and chocobos come down when I sound the other whistle. Now I continue sounding the detector and I like managed to have 5 chocobos down. Those were the only ones I got. That boy said that their mom should come if I did something. What do I have to do now? Am I missing some chocobos cause I looked everywhere.
 
Ok thx alot for the help. But I have another question. Can chocobos level up (like FFIX) and why is my small chocobo keep running afetr me?
 
You will be banned for doubleposting in evrey thread....be reasonnable and stop doing it....
 
No double posting ceap shot. Read the forum rules!
Chocobos are so cool. I wonder who though of them first?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top