Card Battling Rank

How did you do in Card Battling?

  • I beat anyone who came into my path

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I lost most of my battles

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don't remember

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never play against anyone

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I won most of my games

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • I'm in between

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only won a few matchs

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
How do you think you rank as a Card dueler on FF9? Was it easy for you to win most of your duels? Was it hard? Have you beaten most of the duelers you came up against?

Card battling was very easy in FF9. I beat nearly everyone I fough. I enoyed each battle and I think that my card battling rank is very high.
 
Last edited:
Did you ever attain the highest rank empress or anyone else for that matter. I read it is a very tiresome thing to do

Towards the end of the game I was winning the majority of the card battles due to me having most of the powerful cards.

There is a card cloning trick but I have never tried doing it.

I never tried to gain all the cards mainly due to the fact it has no rewards like in ff8
 
I think I did obtain that rank.
 
Oh yeah, I did got that
 
I can't remember the rank I got (I don't even remember about ranks XD ) but I'm sure I won most of the battles.

Card plays in both FFVIII and FFIX were funny! =D
 
To get the highest rank you had to do some serious fiddling around which was ultimately why I never bothered for the highest rank.

You had to have a certain ammount of arrows on your cards in every direction to up your points. Possesing all the cards does not give you the highest rank.

On top of that you had to have alot of 'A' attacking cards
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top