cards

which is better the ff8 or ff9 version of cards?

  • final fantasy viii's was way cooler!

    Votes: 24 58.5%
  • I would have to go for ffix

    Votes: 17 41.5%

  • Total voters
    41
I liked the fact that you were able to obtian useful items by just the use of the card mod in FFVIII, but the majority of those items I don't use anyway, I just collect the cards because I think their cool but ive never had a full collection of cards on that game which kinds sucks. Didn't you need a Poket Station for one of the cards? I also found the rules in FFVIII were so complex, it took me ages to understand how some of the rules worked. Like the Same and Plus rules. I also hated the fact that you could have nearly won then the opposition would just put out their last card and BANG! There goes all the effort you put in to the strategy of the game. This hapened alot with me when random and same were together :(

However the FFIX Card Game I liked alot better, I found the system so much easier to understand. I won alot more games, winning the vast majority of them and I was also able to complete my collection of cards too. Which I was pleased with since I like to complete all the collectable things in games :)
 
i liked FF9 card game better. it was easier to understand, and easier to win. i dont thing i ever won a card game in FF8
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top