- Joined
- Dec 2, 2005
- Messages
- 3,348
- Age
- 40
- Location
- The city of Antwerp~
- Website
- www.cuteoverload.com
- Occupation
- My hobby became my profession! :-D
- RPG Name
- Avathar
Allrighty,
finally, let's put this in engage! I've selected the finest cartoon characters, and let's keep it all running smooth. ^_~ Throughout the matches, there'll be the characters going solo who're up against eachother, and those that are duo's or cartoon groups, they'll be eliminated seperately, you'll see how it goes~
It'll progress like this:
Solo-character vs. Solo-character
Solo-character vs. Solo-character
Multi-charater vs. Multi-character
So hand out three votes ^_* Lol, it kinda went all misunderstood when I did the Wrestling Championship, but it was bent anyways~
This bad-ass mouse is as British as scones and crumpets, and I love it, even though I don't drink tea that much!
A secret agent. With an eyepatch. Simply splendid, even though no one knows how he lost that one eye.
But who cares.
"The orange ones f*ck you up real good." - Shaggy
Scooby Doo is a 60's Great Dane, famed among the fans of crime-solving and horror-cartoons, with a mix of space cake.
Re ras rhis really reculiar ray rof ralking rhere rand rhere, but that's one of his merits, most of the times. ^_^
Sylvester J. Pussycat and Tweety Bird, in the beginning at Warner Bros., they are signed as obvious arch enemies, and both adorable in their own way. ^^
Later on this popular duo were hypnotized by Inspector Gadget (supposedly), and formed the other sort of twosome: solving mysteries.
Which just sounds amazing enough to work!
They're up against babies. Human ordinary babies, but experiencing little simple lives to the fullest.
I was always astound 'cause of the character Chucky, having the same style of hair as the Chucky-doll from the famed horror-movies! Which ultimately scores high points nonetheless.
Based on a Marvelous Comic, they first were broadcasted in the late sixties. They must be in a battle, for, being such a variety-rich foursome of superheroes~
One of my favourite series from when I was a little kid. Somehow I found these aliens so much appealing in their rebellious outfit than the, oh, let's say: Ninja Turtles.
Maybe later on, they'll face those bunch of antropomorph dudes.
Alright, people, three votes to hand out,
It'll progress like this:
Solo-character vs. Solo-character
Solo-character vs. Solo-character
Multi-charater vs. Multi-character
So hand out three votes ^_* Lol, it kinda went all misunderstood when I did the Wrestling Championship, but it was bent anyways~
FIRST UP
DangerMouse vs. Scooby Doo
This bad-ass mouse is as British as scones and crumpets, and I love it, even though I don't drink tea that much!
A secret agent. With an eyepatch. Simply splendid, even though no one knows how he lost that one eye.
"The orange ones f*ck you up real good." - Shaggy
Scooby Doo is a 60's Great Dane, famed among the fans of crime-solving and horror-cartoons, with a mix of space cake.
Re ras rhis really reculiar ray rof ralking rhere rand rhere, but that's one of his merits, most of the times. ^_^
Sylvester And Tweety vs. The Rugrats
Sylvester J. Pussycat and Tweety Bird, in the beginning at Warner Bros., they are signed as obvious arch enemies, and both adorable in their own way. ^^
Later on this popular duo were hypnotized by Inspector Gadget (supposedly), and formed the other sort of twosome: solving mysteries.
They're up against babies. Human ordinary babies, but experiencing little simple lives to the fullest.
The Fantastic 4 vs. Biker Mice From Mars
Based on a Marvelous Comic, they first were broadcasted in the late sixties. They must be in a battle, for, being such a variety-rich foursome of superheroes~
One of my favourite series from when I was a little kid. Somehow I found these aliens so much appealing in their rebellious outfit than the, oh, let's say: Ninja Turtles.
Alright, people, three votes to hand out,
FIGHT